4.09.2013

Seating chart and wedding program

This was one of the most complex and interesting jobs I've ever done -- a seating chart for around 140 guests, and the wedding program + wedding party details. My friend and client Brandy, with Mason Dixon Rentals, commissioned me to create these beautiful pieces for a wedding she is working on, and I'm so happy she did! She sent me the paper, painted with chalkboard paint, and cut to fit specific frames she'll use, and I worked my magic.

Here are some photos of the progress...
This is about 2/3 of the way through completing the seating chart... spacing was tough with 15 tables and 140 guests.

The program was a challenge, too -- lots of information to fit onto a small space.

 
Both the seating chart and program, finished and ready to ship back for the wedding this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment