9.26.2013

Custom logo design

After most of the smoke from fall weddings cleared, I was able to take on two really fun non-wedding projects. One I will share here today, another one on another day!
My sweet friend Robin Chandler, who runs her own photography business and associated blog, just so happened to be a photographer for the wedding of yours truly. She was so much fun to have present during the rehearsal dinner and day-of festivities, plus she's MAD talented! When I saw that she was looking for help in designing a new logo for her thriving business, I jumped at the chance. And I'm so happy with how the results turned out! Her new blog and website will roll out soon, so stay turned for more photos of her new logo design in action! Here are some shots of the finished lettering I'm about to hand off to her...



1 comment:

  1. It is my great pleasure to visit your website and to enjoy your excellent post here. I like that very much. website design fort lauderdale

    ReplyDelete