6.10.2014

Calligraphy seating chart on mirror

You guys, this project was a beast. At first, it may not seem so difficult, but look closer. The mirror I used to create this custom calligraphy seating chart is taller than I am (more than 5 feet tall). It's about 4 feet wide. There were almost 120 names that had to be inscribed on the mirror. This mirror is extremely delicate, so moving it was an issue throughout the project. It took several hours to complete, as well as several layout option changes when I realized I was going to run out of room, and not a centimeter to spare. Also, I think I developed tendinitis in my arms from this one. ALL WORTH IT!! Check out my progress and finished seating chart below.
custom calligraphy wedding seating chart
custom calligraphy wedding seating chart


No comments:

Post a Comment